A 14 days luxury tour among all Italy, from Florence and chianti area, to Rome, ending in Sorrento, where you can visit the beautiful amalfi coast.
With this Wine tour you will visit all the major vineyard of Italy, and you will taste all types of wine in Tuscany, Lazium and Campania!
- Pick-Up at the Airport in Rome
- Arrival at the Hotel in Rome
- Rome Walking Tour
- Launch in Valmontone and visit to the Valmontone Outlet
- Visit to the Vineyard + Wine tasting, local snack and oil in Frascati
You will visit the beautiful village of Frascati, where you will visit a family-run Vineyard. Here you can taste 3 different types of Wine, the local Oil and Snacks
- Pick-Up at Rome Hotel, transfer to Florence with stop in Orvieto for a wine tasting
- Arrival at the Hotel in Florence
- Walking tour + lunch at the market (6 hours)
A pleasant walk through the historic center to see the highlights of Florence as:
- the Duomo Complex (Cathedral, Bell Tower, Baptistery and the imposing Duomo)
- Piazza della Repubblica and the medieval quarter
- Piazza della Signoria with its splendid statues and the Palazzo Vecchio, the political center of the city
- The leather market and our best lucky charm: the Porcellino fountain
- The Medici district
- the Uffizi courtyard and the Ponte Vecchio with its jewelers set on the Arno river
- The best of Florence: the Uffizi Gallery, the Accademia Gallery (6 hours)
These are the "must-see" museums in Florence!
We will visit together the Uffizi Gallery, the most famous museum for Renaissance paintings: there are works hosted by Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo just to name a few.
Have lunch in a typical trattoria to discover the best of local food (such as the Florentine Steak, the famous steak with the bone of Florence from all over the world)
In the afternoon we will visit the Academy where the original David and other important sculptures by Michelangelo are shown.
- Wine experience in the Tuscan countryside (8 hours)
- Visit to Siena and San Gimignano
- Pick-up in Florence to naples
- Stop in Pompeii and wine tasting
- Arrival at the Hotel in Sorrento
- Amalfi Coast
A beautiful tour from the Hotel in Sorrento to Amalfi, passing through Positano, Praiano, Grotta dello Smeraldo and Ravello.
- Tour Limoncello
An extraordinary tour in Sorrento to discover limoncello, Sorrento Inlaid, the extravergine Oil and the Italian Mozzarella!
- Capri Boat tour
Pick up at the Hotel in Sorrent, then The Capitan will welcome you on board of our luxury boat where you will have free access to complimentary snack, drinks (wine and champagne), towels and everything for your comfort and relax.
If you desire you can also go onshore and visit the amazing and breathtaking Capri Island where you can walk around and admire the sea view and the typical narrow streets, were no car are allowed, and perhaps take a drink in one of the famous bars in the “Piazzetta” (little square).
You also have the possibility to visit the “Grotta Azzurra” (Blu Cave) were is a very small entrance to the cave, so you will have to take a very small boat that will take you in and explore this magical place. (the "Grotta Azzura entrance require an extra cost).
Then After all day of relaxing and enjoying-life we will go back to Sorrento where you will be pick up and taken to your hotel.
- Pick-Up in the Hotel in Sorrento, to Bomerano for the Path of the Gods
- Path of the Gods Trekking with certified multilanguage guide
- Lunch in the Path of the Gods with a local shepherd who will make you try all the gastronomic delights of the place
- Return in Hotel
- Pick-Up in Sorrento to Rome
- Arrival at the Rome Airport